Short, sharp and sure to shock, the Radical Reels Tour proudly supported by WASPcam has officially kicked off. To celebrate our involvement with this great event we have 2 x tickets available to the Sydney Seymour Centre screening on Thursday the 13th. To get your name in the draw, simply share the Facebook competition post. See below for full competition Terms & Conditions.
Designed to keep audiences on the edges of their seats, the films feature daring footage of some of the most accomplished climbers, paddlers, base jumpers, skiers, snowboarders and mountain-bike riders alive today. Each action-packed short film has been hand-picked from more than 300 entries to the most recent Banff Mountain Festival (the largest and most prestigious mountain-adventure, -culture and -exploration festival in the world).
The Radical Reels Tour is the Banff Mountain Festival’s fast-paced, furious little brother. This year, the Australian line-up showcases two-and-a-half hours of heart-stopping action. Filled with wild rides, long lines, steep jumps, and skilful stunts, these films celebrate the camaraderie, courage and conviction of today’s most out-there adventurers.
Captivating cinematography, complete with stunning vistas shot from unbelievable vantage points, pays homage to the wild and rugged playgrounds today’s thrill-seekers explore with their mountain bikes, paddles, ropes, skis, snowboards and wingsuits in tow.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to all eligible Australian residents who share the WASPcam Australasia Facebook Competition Post. Employees of Allsports Distribution Ltd, Marmot retailers and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition runs from 7th November 2014 to 11th November 2014.
3. To enter, you must share the competition post on the WASPcam Australasia Facebook page.
4. The prize is 2 x Tickets to the Radical Reels Tour Screening at Sydney's Seymour Centre on Thursday the 13th valued at $25.30 AUD each.
5. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (“the Winner”).
6. The Winner must be over 18 years of age. If the winner of the prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian.
7. The prize will be drawn by random generation on or after the 11th November 2014.
8. The Winner will be announced on Facebook and they will be required to email their contact details to email@example.com. If the winner does not respond to the notice within 24 hours, the prize will be redrawn.
9. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
11. The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Allsports Distribution Ltd in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
12. By participating, entrants grant Allsports Distribution Ltd exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
13. By entering this competition you give Allsports Distribution Ltd permission to send you periodic e-newsletters with the latest news, offers and product information from Marmot Australasia. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any stage by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the emails.
14. Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Allsports Distribution Ltd control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Allsports Distribution Ltd has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
15. Allsports Distribution Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process of attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
16. Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. All entries and information received by Allsports Distribution Ltd is treated as confidential.